MOVE ACCESS TO SQL
A) How to migrate access database to SQL server.
1) Copy all the access files from below path and keep it on another folder
2) Run access migration tool and browse new access file path
3) Set the target SQL version and click next.
4) Click on Add databases and add access files and click next.
5) Select target SQL server and provide database name( new database will create). Click Next
6) Click on Link Tables and Click Next
7) Click on Convert, Load and Migrate.
8) Once migration done, please save the project and close.
9) Now access database will act as front-end where SQL server will act as backend.